Welcome to the research guide for Gerontology
Browse through the tabs to find books, journal articles, links to online resources and more. If you are off-campus, you may be prompted to log into the remote access portal with your USC email ID and password.
For Reference Services & Research Help:
- Make an appointment using the scheduler to the right
- Send questions: Email Emily
- Visit or call the Gerontology Library: (213) 740-5990
- 24/7 chat & more reference options: Ask-A-Librarian
- Go directly to the USC Libraries' Electronic Resources website
All resources listed are available in USC Libraries and/or accessible through the USC Libraries' Electronic Resources. Unless a specific USC library location is indicated, all print resources are in the Gerontology Library.
Gerontology: the study of the aging process. A multidisciplinary field: biology, sociology, and psychology are the primary areas. Other related fields: public policy, humanities, business, economics, demography, health, health care.
Follow the Gerontology Library on Facebook.