What prevention education does RSVP provide?
- Required workshops are assigned based on academic level and time since enrolling at USC (e.g., incoming First-Year and Transfer undergraduate students refer to ‘Year 1’)
- Trojans Respect Consent - Undergraduate Year 1
- Healthy Relationships - Undergraduate Year 2
- Upstanders Act Now - Undergraduate Year 3
- Sexual Harassment Prevention - Graduate Year 1 (will be launched in 2022-2023 academic year)
- Outreaches - RSVP holds awareness month events or collaborates with different departments on campus. To find out more about outreaches, you can follow RSVP on Instagram @voice_rsvp. To collaborate or invite RSVP to your event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requested presentations - Departments or organizations may reach out to RSVP with specific presentation requests. They can fill out this form or email email@example.com.