It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
○ Introduction to R
○ High-throughput Biology: From Sequence to Networks
○ Exploratory Analysis of Biological Data using R
○ Informatics and Statistics for Metabolomics
○ Bioinformatics for Cancer Genomics
○ Epigenomic Data Analysis
○ Pathway and Network Analysis of -Omics Data
○ The Biostar Handbook introduces readers to bioinformatics, the scientific discipline at the intersection of biology, computer science, and statistical data analytics dedicated to the digital processing of genomic information.