Set your Google Scholar preferences to access journals and databases USC subscribes to via the Find It @ USC links.
Video with step by step instructions: http://bit.ly/GoogleSch
To set your preferences:
1. Go to http://scholar.google.com
2. Go to the upper-left hand side of the page, select the following icon:
3. Select Library Links on the left-hand side of the page..
4. In the search box, type in University of Southern California or USC and click the search icon.
5. Select University of Southern California - Find It @ USC and then select Save.
Use only the important words rather than a full sentence or question.
Use quotes to search for an exact word or set of words in a specific order.
Searches are not case sensitive.