Note: Remote access to USC Libraries' electronic databases, electronic journals, electronic books, and other research websites is for the exclusive use of all current USC students, faculty—including visiting and part-time—and staff.
For alumni who are residents of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Public Library has access to databases including ProQuest Central, and Business Insights.
Get more details about alumni access to USC Libraries.
- Facility access for all USC Libraries locations.
- Borrowing of standard circulating material, up to 20 items at a time (with alumni card).
- Use of library information kiosk computers to connect to subscription and other resources.
- Access can be requested at Doheny Library Circulation desk (computer labs, including those in Leavey, not included).
- Use of library microform machines, scanners and printers.
- Paging of materials from Grand Library.
- Recalling materials checked out by other users.
- In-person reference assistance.
- Reading room access for rare books and archival materials.
- Access to RefWorks account (this is for already activated accounts; new USC RefWorks accounts cannot be created after graduation)