This interactive anatomy resource allows you to view body systems, add layers, explore physiological features, and more. Tools include; cutting, labeling, bone spurs, screen recordings, quiz creation and more.
1. While available for phones, for the best experience, we recommend using this on a tablet or computer. On your device, go to the app or play store, search for and and download the app/software, or, click these links: iPad, Mac, Windows 10, iPhone, and Android.
2. On any device, access the USC Student Plus Flyer for instructions on how to sign in and the USC activation code.
Faculty Access: The Library's subscription allows faculty to create custom curricula that can be pushed to student accounts.
1. While available for phones, for the best experience, we recommend using this on a tablet or computer. On your device, go to the app or play store, search for and and download the app/software, or click these links: iPad, Mac, Windows 10, iPhone, and Android.
2. On any device, access the USC Faculty Flyer for instructions on how to sign in and the USC activation code.
If you encounter issues accessing Complete Anatomy, please contact the Complete Anatomy Customer Support team at email@example.com for assistance. You will receive a response within 24 hours. If you do not hear back from the customer support team, please contact the library's reference services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. On your mobile device, go to the catalog record for Visible Body and click the link to log in with your USC NetID and password.
2. Select Visible Body from the list of resources available.
3. Select the app you wish to use from the list.
4. On the page for the app, look for the words "information about mobile access" or "mobile access." Click the link in this sentence or word.
5. A page will appear from the publisher providing further instructions for how to access and download each app.
6. After 150 days, each app will expire. To re-set this expiration date, connect your wireless device to USC's VPN or come to campus and connect your wireless device to USC secure wireless. Then, open the app again.
Includes GRASP, user-contributed flashcards using uCentral content. Sign in to uCentral on a computer to create your own flashcards.
1. Go to uCentral.
2. Select "mobile" from top of uCentral page.
3. Register for account.
4. Download the uCentral app from your mobile device's app/play store.
5. Log in with your username and password.
1. Find the record for BoardVitals in the library catalog to view updated instructions for creating a personal account in BoardVitals.
2. Download the app onto your mobile device.
3. Log in with the username and password you created in step 1.
Rotate and zoom through 29 interactive brain structures. Discover brain region functions, changes in event of injury, and involvement in mental illness. Includes information on function, disorder, damage, case studies, and links to research.
thumbroll showcases the step-by-step process of critical techniques and procedures. Current content is provided by Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
Download from the App store or Google Play.