- Executive Orders -- contains information about Executive Orders beginning with those signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt and are arranged according to Presidential administration and year of signature. The directory is compiled and maintained by the Office of the Federal Register editors.
- Presidential Library System -- a nationwide network of Presidential libraries beginning with Herbert Hoover each preserving and making accessible the papers, records, and other historical materials of U.S. Presidents.
- Compilation of Presidential Documents -- the collection consists of the Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents and the Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents which are the official publications of materials released by the White House Press Secretary. The collection integrates material from the weekly publication dating from 1993.
- Whitehouse -- the official website of the White House.
Official Websites--Executive Agencies
- American Presidents: An Online Reference Resoures -- a comprehensive collection of material about the Presidents of the United States and the history of the presidency. This web site features essays about the President's life before, during, and after each presidential term. It additionally provides information about the First Lady and cabinet officials of each administration.
- The American Presidency Project -- online resource that has consolidated, coded, and organized into a single searchable database thousands of archival documents and government publications on the Executive Branch.
- Commission on Presidential Debates -- an organization established in 1987 to ensure that debates, as a permanent part of every general election, provide the best possible information to viewers and listeners.
- "I Do Solemnly Swear . . .": Presidential Inaugurations -- a collection of approximately 400 items or 2,000 digital files relating to inaugurations from George Washington's in 1789 to Barack Obama's inauguration of 2009. The site includes diaries and letters of presidents and of those who witnessed inaugurations, handwritten drafts of inaugural addresses, broadsides, inaugural tickets and programs, prints, photographs, and sheet music.
- Living Room Candidate -- contains more than 300 unedited commercials, from every presidential election since 1952. The site includes a searchable database and features commentary, historical background, election results, and navigation organized by year, type of ad, and issue. There is a transcript for each ad and a feature that allows visitors to search the entire database by title and by words in the transcripts.
- POTUS: Presidents of the United States -- an online directory where you can find background information, election results, cabinet members, notable events, and some points of interest on each of the presidents. Links to biographies, historical documents, audio and video files, and other presidential sites are also included.