- Facility access for all USC Libraries locations
- Borrowing of standard circulating material, up to 40 items at a time (with alumni card)
- Remote access to the database, ProQuest Research Library, is available to members of the USC Alumni Association (please see note below for more info about accessing this database)
- ProQuest Research Library is a multi-disciplinary database that covers dozens of subject areas and indexes thousands of general and scholarly titles and provides full-text for a significant number of the articles included.
- Use of library information kiosk computers to connect to subscription and other resources.
- Access can be requested at any Reference or Circulation desk (computer labs, including those in Leavey, not included).
- Use of library scanners and photocopiers
- Paging of materials from Grand Library
- Recalling materials checked out by other users
- In-person reference assistance
- Reading room access for rare books and archival materials
- Access to RefWorks account (this is for already activated accounts; new USC RefWorks accounts cannot be created after graduation)
Important note: Remote access to USC Libraries' electronic databases, electronic journals, electronic books, and other research websites is for the exclusive use of all current USC students, faculty—including visiting and part-time—and staff.
Your USC degree includes free lifetime membership in the USC Alumni Association.
As a member of the USC Alumni Association, you can access the ProQuest Research Library through the Alumni Association log-in page.