Animals on Campus
- USC has a campus-wide policy on service animals, and in some cases, assistance animals determined to be a reasonable accommodation by the Department of Public Safety.
Campus Support and Intervention
- "Campus Support & Intervention (CSI) is an office within Campus Wellbeing and Crisis Intervention. We are a team of professionals here to assist students, faculty, and staff in navigating complex issues. Whether you are here seeking support for yourself or someone else, we are available to help you problem solve, understand options, and connect with resources."
Lifestyle Redesign for College Students
- Certified and licensed occupational therapists who provide health coaching for lifestyle balance, managing stress and anxiety, improving time management, etc., from the Chan Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy.
Popular Reading Collection
- Located in Leavey Library. Leavey Library also has an excellent collection of DVDs. In addition to this collection, the Science and Engineering Library has a popular reading collection in the sciences.
USC Campus Wellbeing and Education
- Programs include Mindful USC, workshops, and consultation services.