Fomicheva, Natalia M. and Dmitry A. Valuev. "The Connection of Times and Generations in the Restoration of Cultural Heritage Monuments." Klironomy Journal 3, no.3 (2021): 45-90. http://tuculart.eu/ftpgetfile.php?id=262.
* * * This is Shannon's contribution to the bibliography. We were finding little information on the Great Hall in the Catherine Palace. By chasing citations from some of your sources, I found this technical article on the history and restoration of the Hall.
Francone, Marcello. Imperial Saint Petersburg: From Peter the Great to Catherine II. New York: Rizzoli International, 2004.
Gosudarstvennyĭ Ėrmitazh. Russian Splendor: Sumptuous Fashions of the Russian Court. Translated by Antonina W. Bouis. New York: Skira/Rizzoli, 2016.
* * * This book has the subject headings Clothing and Dress -- Russia -- History and Russia -- Court and Courtiers -- Clothing -- History.
Hudson, Hugh D. The Rise of the Demidov Family and the Russian Iron Industry in the Eighteenth Century. Newtonville, Mass: Oriental Research Partners, 1986.
* * * USC does not have a copy of this book but you can request it using Interlibrary Loan. Take a moment to create an account and then it will automatically complete loan forms for you.
Jaques, Susan. The Empress of Art: Catherine the Great and the Transformation of Russia. New York: Pegasus Books, 2016.
Ruane, Christine. The Empire's New Clothes: A History of the Russian Fashion Industry, 1700-1917. New Haven: Yale University Press, 2009.
Schenker, Alexander M. The Bronze Horseman: Falconet's Monument to Peter the Great. New Haven: Yale University Press, 2003.
* * * If you find a source like this - focused on a single work or specific theme - you can expand your search by seeing who else has cited it. Search for the title of the source in Google Scholar and use the Cited By feature. This book has 46 Cited By results which are books and articles on 18th century Russian art, politics, and culture.
Shvidkovskiĭ, Dmitriĭ Olegovich and Alexander Orloff. St. Petersburg: Architecture of the Tsars.
* * * This book has the subject headings Saint Petersburg (Russia) -- Buildings, Structures, Etc. and Architecture -- Russia (Federation) (limited the results to English).
Ilmakunnas, Johanna. "Careers at the Courts: Noblewomen in the Service of Swedish and Russian Royals, c.1750-1850." Women's History Magazine no.72 (2013): 4-11. https://search-ebscohost-com.libproxy1.usc.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=30h&AN=89544998&authtype=sso&custid=s8983984.
Sigrist, René. "The First Generations of Russian Chemists (1700-1830): Between Pharmacy, Technical Know-How and Academia." Almagest: International Journal for the History of Scientific Ideas 10, no.2 (2019): 8-51. https://doi.org/10.1484/J.ALMAGEST.5.119493.
* * * This scholarly article has an extensive bibliography - use it to find additional sources.
MAGAZINE + NEWS ARTICLES
de Madariaga, Isabel. "Catherine the Great: A Personal View." History Today, November 2001, http://libproxy.usc.edu/login?url=https://www.proquest.com/magazines/catherine-great-personal-view/docview/202814856/se-2.
* * * The author was a professor of Russian Studies and provided further reading of her books including Russia in the Age of Catherine the Great, Catherine the Great: A Short History, and Politics and Culture in Eighteenth Century Russia.
* * * Also search for the author and see what else they've written. Isabel de Madariaga uses I De Madariaga on Google Scholar.
Russell, John. "Catherine, Also Great as a Collector." New York Times, October 1, 1988, http://libproxy.usc.edu/login?url=https://www.proquest.com/blogs-podcasts-websites/art-review-catherine-also-great-as-collector/docview/2235516987/se-2.