It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
1. Lauterbach M, Martins IP, Castro-Caldas A, et al. Neurological outcomes in children with and without amalgam-related mercury exposure: seven years of longitudinal observations in a randomized trial. JADA 2008;139(2):138-145.
2. Cohen S, Burns RC. Pathways of the pulp. 8th ed. St. Louis: Mosby; 2002:196.
3. Byrne BE, Tibbetts LS. Conscious sedation and agents for the control of anxiety. In: Ciancio SG, ed. ADA Guide to Dental Therapeutics. 3rd ed. Chicago: American Dental Association; 2003:17-53.
4. Medicine for the public: Women’s health research. Bethesda, Md.: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health; 2001. DHHS publication 02-4971.
World Wide Web site
5. Hoffman ED, Klees BS, Curtis CA. Brief summaries of Medicare & Medicaid: Title XVIII and Title XIX of the Social Security Act as of November 1, 2007. Baltimore, Md.: U.S. Departme
This is a quick reference you can use to cite your resources.