Note: Be sure that you have turned off the pop-up blocker in your web browser before starting.
Please note that the Search Results page has several sections. From the top of the page they are Search History, Search, Results Manager, your search results, and finally the Results Manager again at the very bottom.
From the Search Results page:
- Mark the references you want to export
- Just above (and below) the results is the Results Manager:
- Starting from the left-most box in the Results Manager [Results], check that the results you want have been chosen. You have options to export only selected records, the displayed page, a specified range of records, or all results in the set.
- In the Fields box, choose which combination of fields you wish to export.
- In the Result Format box choose Direct Export
- In the Actions box choose Save
- A new window will open: Choose “Export results to RefWorks” and click on Continue
If RefWorks isn’t open, a window will open and prompt for login.
- once you login to RefWorks, you should see the "Import from..." window
- you may edit the global field settings if you wish (not usually required)
- click on "View Last Imported Folder" to see your imported citations