Note: Be sure that you have turned off the pop-up blocker in your web browser before starting.
From the search results page:
- mark records
- click on the Export button
- check to ensure you are exporting "Marked records..." in the Export box. The default is to export all records.
- select RefWorks in the Export To box
- click on Export
If RefWorks isn’t open, a window will open and prompt for login.
- once you login to RefWorks, you should see the "Import from..." window
- you may edit the global field settings if you wish (not usually required)
- click on "View Last Imported Folder" to see your imported citations