Bridging the Gaps Research Program: How to... @ NML

Resources for students that are a part of the Bridging the Gaps research program

How do I find print materials?


Note that the catalog includes physical holdings of the Wilson Dental Library as well as electronic resources. 

Catalog Search

How do I request an interlibrary loan?

Unfortunately, the USC Libraries do not own every book or journal article that exists! So sometimes it's necessary to borrow an item from another library, or make an interlibrary loan request. 

To do so, you will use the ILLiad service the the University Park Campus libraries. Follow the link below to login to that system.

Typically journal articles are delivered electronically within 1-2 days. Books are delivered to the library within 3-5 days.

If you have more questions about interlibrary loan, check out the librarian created guide below. 

How do I find electronic resources?

You can locate electronic resources using the Catalog by using the limits.


Catalog Search

How do I get help?

If you have any questions about your research project, feel free to contact me directly. Or explore the "Help" tab in this guide for more options contact library staff.