The Norris Medical Library has licensed geneXplain for the free and unlimited use to all USC faculty, students and staff. To ensure proper and equal access to geneXplain, all users must carefully read the geneXplain user policy.
- Carefully read the policy, rules, and the geneXplain user agreement terms.
- To be eligible, you must be a USC faculty, student, staff or affiliated researcher, and you must have an email account that ends with usc.edu.
- Complete and submit the geneXplain registration form.
- Follow the emailed instructions to set up your geneXplain account.
- geneXplain can only be accessed from computers on the USC network, either physically or via VPN connection.
- When using geneXplain on campus, simply log in with your user name and password.
- When using geneXplain off-campus, connect to USC VPN first, then log in.