As a USC student, you have access to numerous E-books and other online content from the USC Libraries' collections.
There are also many options for free E-books on the Internet. Here are some of the most popular and well known sites:
- Google Books - Titles in the public domain or not copyrighted are freely available. Other titles have previews or snippets available
- HaithiTrust Digital Library - A partnership of major research institutions and libraries working to ensure that the cultural record is preserved and accessible long into the future (HaithiTrust titles are available in Quick Search)
- Project Gutenberg - over 40,000 free E-books from the first E-book website
- The Online Books Page - over 1 million free E-books from the University of Pennsylvania
- Feedbooks - public domain and "original" E-books available for free
- Girlebooks - Includes classic and contemporary E-books by female writers
- Internet Archive
- Manybooks - over 29,000 E-books
- Open Library - Attempting to create "One web page for every book ever published"
- Scribd - a document-sharing website where people "publish" and share their writing
- Suvudu -Science fiction E-books