Find a book by topic
2. Click on Refine Your Search link (see below) underneath the white search box (this will bring up a menu).
3. Select Books (see below).
4. Type in terms to describe the topic (Example: "common core standards")
Tip: Use quotation marks for phrases.
4. Click Search (magnifying glass).
Find a book by title
2. Click on Refine Your Search link underneath the white search box (this will bring up a menu).
3. Select Books.
4. Input title of the book and click search (magnifying glass).
5. If we have the book in library's collection, you'll see a link on the results list.
If the library does not have the book you need, you can request it through interlibrary loan or recommend we add it to the library's collection.