The USC Libraries has several subscription databases that allow for easy patent searching. We have also explored and compiled a number of patent print and electronic books, as well as links to free resources, for you in this guide.
Please contact Ben Lea or the Science and Engineering Library if you have questions or suggestions.
- USC owned
- Patent Research Guide from Stanford University
- Primary Literatures at CHEMUSC
- Patent Search Tutorial and Information from University of Texas
- esp@cenet Tutorial - How to search esp@cenet, the European Patent Office's online patent database
- Guidance, Tools & Manuals by USPTO
- US Schedule of Fees
- Patent Guide 2004 edited by Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) on July 2004
- Lemelson MIT Inventor's Handbook
- NASA Patent Abstracts Bibilography (1995/July-) A semi annual publication of NASA owned inventions
- Patent Law from Cornell University
- Patent classification
- Patent Search