The USC Libraries has several subscription databases that allow for easy patent searching. We have also explored and compiled a number of patent print and electronic books, as well as links to free resources, for you in this guide.
Please contact Ben Lea or the Science and Engineering Library if you have questions or suggestions.
- Guidance, Tools & Manuals by USPTO
- US Schedule of Fees
- Patent Guide 2004 edited by Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) on July 2004
- Lemelson MIT Inventor's Handbook
- NASA Patent Abstracts Bibilography (1995/July-) A semi annual publication of NASA owned inventions
- Patent Law from Cornell University
- Patent classification
- Patent Search