- Bloomberg authored guides and Cheat Sheets
- How to Create an Account
- How to find Company and Industry data on Bloomberg
- How Get Certified (learn Bloomberg and become a certifed user)
- Job Listings on Bloomberg
- M&A on Bloomberg
Bloomberg terminals are located in the Accounting LIbrary, Crocker Library (Hoffman Hall, 2nd Floor) & JKP Computer Lab
Capital IQ Help Guides
Capital IQ terminals are located in the Crocker Library and JKP Lab (2nd Floor). Students can get an account only when professors request an account for them. This is mostly reserved for those who are in a finance or accounting class.
Use Capital IQ to access detailed financial and transactions data on companies. Users can screen for companies meeting user defined criteria on numerous datapoints (e.g. Companies in a specific industry with an market cap of $1 billion; or Mergers & Acquisitions that meet specific criteira that can be used as 'comps.'
Capital IQ has information on public and private companies.
Wharton Research Data Service - WRDS
Collection of databases designed for standardized quantitative analysis. Available datasets include:
- CBOE Indexes
- Compustat - Annual & Quarterly Fundamentals, Accounting data, Security data and 'Other Data'
- CRISP - Comprehensive Research in Securities Pricses (price, returns, and volums)
- Fama French Liquidity & Liquidity Factors
- Federal Reserve Bank
- First Call
- I/B/I/S - Target price, forecasts, concencus estimates, etc. by analysts - Integrated with Thomson Reuters' First Call, now discontinued (2012)
- Penn World Tables
- SEC Order Exectuion
- TAQ (NYSE's Trades & Quotes)
- Thomson Reuters - Trades and Onwnership Databases, 13F, Mutual Funds & Inssers
Crocker Business Library
USC Marshall School of Business
701 Hoffman Hall, HOH 201E
Head, Crocker Business Library and Accounting Library