Subscribe to this feed by clicking "View RSS feed" below.
Quick Search Find articles, books, and other library resources, including government documents, newspapers, dissertations, and so much more. If you need help accessing online materials, click here.
LIBRARY SERVICES FOR DISTANCE LEARNERS
· Consultations with librarians via phone and Internet
· Virtual reference services: e-mail, instant message, and 24-hour text chat
· Full access to the libraries’ electronic course reserves
· Course-specific multimedia research guides and Web pages developed at the request of faculty
· Electronic delivery of library materials owned by USC or obtained through interlibrary loan
· Delivery of USC Libraries-owned books via UPS—up to 10 books per semester, delivered approximately within one week of request
· Remote access to USC Libraries’ collection of electronic databases, full-text journal articles, and e-books