1. Think of "large-scale change", and figure out a case/policy you want to search
For instance, "Global Warming" (a large-scale change), which is part of "Environment Policy"
2. Search multi-sibject resources to start your research
- Use "*" to truncate your keywords and get more results of your keywords;
- Use "AND" to connect your keywords in order to narrow down your search and get what you are looking for;
- Search within "Abstract", which will help you find what you are looking for;
- Always pay attention to "suggested topics" or "subjects", which might give you good search queries;
3. When you have good ideas about your topic, search subject specialized databases
Subject Specialized Resources
The ones for this assignment (you definitely want to search) are
Subject Research Guides
These are databases in political science areas, which are put together by your subject librarian. Please open the link, read the note of every database, and find ones you want to try.