USC Career Center
The mission of the USC Career Center is to provide exceptional career services to all members of the Trojan Family. Our array of programs includes career counseling, workshops, company profile events, career panels, internships, job listings & searches, Trojan Network and Career Fairs.
Whether you’re sure of what you want to do after you leave USC, or are just beginning to think about what lies ahead, there’s something for you in the Career Center.
WELCOME TO THE CAREER CENTER RESEARCH GUIDE
Looking for a job, internship or professional networking opportunities?
This research guide can help you:
- Find a professional association. For example, the California Association of Environmental Professionals.
- Build a list of companies. For example, a list of all large consulting firms in Los Angeles or Beijing.
- Research companies including financials, contact information, key executives, competitors, etc.
- Find industry information such as the size of the market, key players, trends, etc.
- Locate people such as key executives, their biographical information, writings, opinions, etc.
- Learn about library resources for USC alumni.
Use the tabs at the top of this guide for each topic and pleae don't hesitate to contact John or Kim in the Crocker Business Library if you have any questions with your research.
You can also contact the staff of the Career Center for assistance with your job search.
Head, Crocker Business Library and Accounting Library
Crocker Business Library
USC Marshall School of Business
701 Hoffman Hall, HOH 201E