Note: Be sure that you have turned off the pop-up blocker in your web browser before starting.
From the search results page:
- mark documents you want to export
- click Export button (see image below)
- an Export window will open (see image below). Be sure that "Export to:" is set to RefWorks. Click on "Continue"
If RefWorks isn’t open, a window will open and prompt for login.
- once you login to RefWorks, you should see the "Import from..." window
- you may edit the global field settings if you wish (not usually required)
- click on "View Last Imported Folder" to see your imported citations