Note: Be sure that you have turned off the pop-up blocker in your web browser before starting.
From the search results page:
- mark all the records you want to export (check boxes to left of records)
- click the Send To: link in the upper portion of the window
- In the resulting dialog box, choose File as Destination and Medline as Format, then click the Create File
- In the new dialog box, choose Save File. Note the location of the saved file--some browsers will save to the desktop as a default, but some others save to different locations.
- click Import from the References menu
- for Import Filter/Data Source, choose NLM PubMed
- for Database, choose PubMed
- browse to your file to import it