Note: Be sure that you have turned off the pop-up blocker in your web browser before starting.
From the search results page:
- Mark the items to Export
- Near the top of the Search Results pane is the Download Citations button; click the button:
- The Download Citations dialog box will open
- Choose to Include citation, or citation and abstract, then change the Format setting to RefWorks
- Click the Download Citations button to download your citations
- When finished, click the Cancel button to close the dialog box
If RefWorks isn’t open, a window will open and prompt for login.
- once you login to RefWorks, you should see the "Import from..." window
- you may edit the global field settings if you wish (not usually required)
- click on "View Last Imported Folder" to see your imported citations