Note: Be sure that you have turned off the pop-up blocker in your web browser before starting.
Engineering Village 2
From the search results page:
- At the top of the page is the Results Manager. You may select from the search results by checking in the box to the left of the citation, or by choosing from the options in the Results Manager (select all on the page, or Select a range).
- Click on the Download button, and a new window will open where you can select a download format--choose RefWorks and click on Download.
If RefWorks isn’t open, a window will open and prompt for login.
- once you login to RefWorks, you should see the "Import from..." window
- you may edit the global field settings if you wish (not usually required)
- click on "View Last Imported Folder" to see your imported citations