Note: Be sure that you have turned off the pop-up blocker in your web browser before starting.
EBSCOhost (American History & Life, ATLA Religion Database, Communication & Mass Media, Film & Television Literature, LGBT Life, Music Index, RIPM & RISM, Social Work Abstracts, and more)
From the search results page:
- mark documents, if more than one, by placing in folder (see example below)
- click on the "Folder" link on the far right side of the page to open the folder
- in the Tools pane on the right side of the folder page,
click on the Export button (opens a new window)
- choose Direct Export to RefWorks
- click on Save
If RefWorks isn’t open, a window will open and prompt for login.
- once you login to RefWorks, you should see the "Import from..." window
- you may edit the global field settings if you wish (not usually required)
- click on "View Last Imported Folder" to see your imported citations