Note: Be sure that you have turned off the pop-up blocker in your web browser before starting.
From the search results page:
- mark documents (if more than one)
- click on the "Marked Items" link
- in the upper right corner of the Marked Items page, click on Citation Tools button (opens a new window)
- choose Export to third party software: RefWorks
- click on Export.
If RefWorks isn’t open, a window will open and prompt for login.
- once you login to RefWorks, you should see the "Import from..." window
- you may edit the global field settings if you wish (not usually required)
- click on "View Last Imported Folder" to see your imported citations