Note: Be sure that you have turned off the pop-up blocker in your web browser before starting.
- click the Mark for Print/Email buttons by all the records you want to export
- click the Print/Email Marked records button
- in the dialog box, mark the choices you want to export, then click the View/Print
(Note: you must have the pop-up blocker turned off)
- in the new window, click on File: Save As a text file (.txt) and save the file where you can easily find it (i.e. Desktop).
- click Import from the References menu
- for Import Filter/Data Source, choose SIRSI Library Software
- for Database, choose University of Southern California (HOMER)
- browse to your file to import it