- In this library session, each member of the group will search in a different database on your topic, and locate at least one source. Use the Databases by Subject page or one of the research guides below to choose and divide up databases.
- Record the information about your searches and sources in this collaborative spreadsheet.
- Discuss in your group the sources you found. How do they relate? Do they cite the same sources? Can you put them in a sequence?
- Choose one article that your group found and look at the sources/references. Choose one source/reference and identify how the author of the original article used that source.
How to Evaluate Relevancy
- Look at how many times the article was cited
- Look at other works published by the author
- Consider the date of the publication
- Is the research relevant to the region or organization Wrigley/USC/Los Angeles...