Below are databases that provide access to research in the areas of leadership and entrepreneurship.
- ABI Inform Complete -- offers comprehensive access to business journals, magazines, trade publications, and leading newspapers. Includes most of the core journals on leadership studies.
- Emerald -- database includes more than 400 scholarly business journals as well as book chapters. Very strong for both management and leadership research.
- ERIC -- provides extensive access to educational research and information from journal articles, conferences, meetings, government documents, theses, dissertations, reports, audiovisual media, bibliographies, directories, books and monographs. Includes records on all aspects of leadership in education.
- Public Administration Abstracts -- provides current information on public administration-related publications worldwide with descriptive summaries of the most relevant journal articles and books in the public administration field today. Extensive coverage of leadership within the public sector of society.
- Urban Studies Abstracts -- provides access to critical developments on all aspects of urban studies. Topics covered include trends in urbanization, urban history, housing and real estate, land use, transportation, urban fiscal and budgetary policy, and general theory and research as well as issues related to civic leadership and engagement.
Descriptions of resources are adapted or quoted from vendor websites.