General Library Information for Faculty
- Find general information about research support, requesting library instruction and an orientation on library resources and services for faculty.
Course Reserves (ARES)
- Faculty members may place required course readings on reserve through our course reserves system ARES. Contact Gabriela Garcia, Course Reserves Supervisor at email@example.com for more information and to request readings for your course.
Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery
- Find out how to request an interlibrary loan, a scanned article or book chapter.
- Faculty teaching distance learning courses may request home delivery for books.
- Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213-740-4020.
Borrowing Policies and Access Privileges
- Learn more about library privileges for USC faculty and professors emeritus.
Recommend A Book
- We encourage USC faculty, staff and currently enrolled students to recommend items for the library's collections. Subject specialist librarians will consider all recommendations and make a final decision on whether to purchase items.
Instruction Requests/Research Assistance for Students
- Social Work Librarian, Alyssa Brissett, is available to answer questions about library services and resources and consult with students who are having difficulties finding appropriate resources for their assignments as well as provide library classroom instruction for both VAC and on-the-ground classes. Please contact Alyssa at email@example.com.