Library accounts for alumni include the following services based on availability:
- Facility access for all USC Libraries locations
- Borrowing of standard circulating material, up to 40 items at a time
- Remote access to the ProQuest Research Library is available to members of the USC Alumni Association
- Use of library information kiosk computers to connect to subscription and other resources. Access can be requested at any Reference or Circulation desk.
- (Computer labs, including those in Leavey, not included)
- Use of library microform readers, scanners, and photocopiers
- Paging of materials from Grand Library
- Recalling materials checked out by other users
- In-person reference assistance
- Reading room access for rare books and archival materials
Please note the following:
- Library privileges are not transferable to other individuals, and the library reserves the right to request secondary picture identification before allowing access to facilities or providing services.
- Only USC students, faculty, staff, and alumni and sponsored guests may be present in libraries open after 9:00 p.m. or before 7:00 a.m. All patrons will be asked to present their USCard or library-issued USC identification during these times.