- Environmental Law Net -- this site provides federal, state, international, transnational, and tribal laws and regulations; decisions of U.S. federal and state courts, international courts, courts of countries around the world, and tribal courts; and links to essential guidance documents, policies, and databases from U.S. federal and state agencies, and agencies of governments around the world.
- Gifts of Speech -- a non-profit project, sponsored by Sweet Briar College, dedicated to preserving and creating access to speeches by inspirational, influential, and contemporary women from around the world.
- IPSAportal Top 300 Web Sites for Political Science -- provides access to the top web sites as evaluated and selected by scholars within the International Political Science Association.
- LSU Libraries Federal Agencies Directory -- a comprehensive and frequently updated web site directory of federal agencies in the Executive, Judicial, and Legislative branches as well as all independent councils, boards, committeess, and commisions. Links can be browsed hierarchically or alphabetically.
- Money in State Politics -- a searchable database developed by The National Institute on Money in State Politics dedicated to accurate, comprehensive, and unbiased documentation and research on campaign finance at the state level. Database includes over 12 million records.
- Political Advocacy Groups --a list of national organizations that that personally contact, pressure, and/or "educate" Representatives and Senators; conduct and disseminate policy-oriented research; organize grassroots citizen activism; and provide financial resources to Congressional candidates.
- Richard Kimber's Political Science Resources -- up-to-date and comprehensive directory of scholarly resources for students and researchers in political science.
- State Legislatures Internet Links -- this database contains information gleaned from the home pages and websites of the fifty state legislatures, the District of Columbia and the Territories. You can select to view specific website content materials [such as, bills, press rooms, statutes] from all states, one state or a selected list of states.
- University of Michigan United States Politics Resources -- comprehensive directory of resources arranged under broad subject categories covering all aspects of politics in the United States. A good place to start your research.
Descriptions of resources are adapted or quoted from vendor websites.