Below are links to additional databases and electronic resources that support the study of international relations and its sub-disciplines.
- AccessUN -- indexes the majority of United Nations documents and publications. Articles appearing in UN periodicals are individually indexed as well as bilateral and multilateral treaties in the UN Treaty Series.
- Access World News -- comprehensive news collection for exploring issues and events at the local, regional, national and international level. Source types include print and online-only newspapers, blogs, newswires, journals, broadcast transcripts and videos.
- Air University's Library Index to Military Periodicals--a subject index to significant articles, news items, and editorials from English language military and aeronautical periodicals since 1988 and is updated continuously.
- Business and Human Rights Resource Centre -- a database to find information about the exploitive practices of 4000 businesses worldwide cited from news and other sources.
- Chatham House Online Archive -- provides a searchable, browsable research environment that enables users to explore approximately half a million pages and over ninety years of research, expert analysis, and commentary published in briefing papers, special reports, pamphlets, conference papers and books.
- CQ Researcher -- a collection featuring dozens of downloadable single-themed reports with in-depth coverage of global and domestic affairs from a number of viewpoints published from 2007 to the present. Good source of unbiased analysis of a topic.
- Economist Intelligence Unit [EIU] Country Reports -- a source of business intelligence on political and economic trends in 180 countries. An overall profile of each country is provided annually and a current report is produced quarterly. Both include current detailed statistics.
- EINIRAS (European Information Network on International Relations and Area Studies) Digital Library -- combines the contents of several research databases. Contains citations to articles from 1990-present on issues related to conflict resolution, diplomacy, human rights, peacebuilding, security, and terrorism and can be searched using English, French, Spanish, or German language keywords.
- Facts On File World News Digest -- brings together nearly seven decades of domestic and international news. It covers all major political, social, and economic events since November 1940.
- Foreign Broadcast Information Service (FBIS) Daily Reports -- when completed, this database will consist of approximately two million pages of full-text Daily Reports published from September 4, 1941 through October of 1996. Current contents are available from 1956 to 1996, with content being added monthly.
- Homeland Security Digital Library -- provides access to documents related to homeland security policy, strategy, and organizational management collected from federal, state, tribal, and local government agencies, professional organizations, think tanks, academic institutions, and international governing bodies.
- Keesing's World News Archive -- provides access unbiased, full-text reports of the most historically significant political, social, and economic events of the world since 1931. About 150 new articles are added each month.
- Martinus Nijhoff Online -- a database indexing the book content of Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, a leading publisher of imprints in international law and human rights law. Use the database to locate titles that can then be searched in the HOMER catalog or the Law Library's catalog, ADVOCAT.
- OECD iLibrary -- this is the full-text publications portal of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). As well as collecting comparable statistics and economic and social data, OECD monitors trends, analyzes and forecasts economic developments and researches social changes or evolving patterns in trade, environment, agriculture, technology, taxation and more.
- SIPRI Yearbook -- The yearbook provides an overview of developments in international security, weapons and technology, military expenditure, the arms trade and arms production, and armed conflicts, along with efforts to control conventional, nuclear, chemical and biological weapons.
- United Nations iLibrary -- provides a single digital destination for accessing research reports, journals, data, and publication series distributed by the United Nations Secretariat and its funds and programs.
- United Nations Official Documentation System -- the official repository for documents published by the United Nations including parliamentary documents and official records from 1992 to present are accessible in all official languages of the United Nations and the full text of resolutions from all UN bodies are available from 1946 to present.
- World Development Report -- a search engine offering full-text access to all World Development Reports published by the Wiorld Bank since 1978 as well as the background papers upon which the most recent reports were drawn.
- African Journals Online (AJOL) -- the world's largest online collection of African-published, peer-reviewed scholarly journals. The site currently hosts over 370 peer-reviewed journals from 27 African countries, many focused on international affairs.
- Bibliography of Asian Studies -- contains over 740,000 records on all subjects, particularlyin the humanities and the social sciences, pertaining to East, Southeast, and South Asia published worldwide from 1971 to the present.
- Caribbean Search -- a multidisciplinary database that provides a comprehensive guide to English-language articles pertinent to the countries and people of the Caribbean region. The collection contains over 730 Caribbean-focused scholarly journals, magazines, newspapers, reports and reference books.
- China Academic Journals -- full-text articles from 1208 Chinese journal titles (a limited number in English) in the areas of economics, politics, law and related disciplines dating from 1994 to the present. Retrospective articles, dating back to 1915, are included for 27 journal titles.
- E-Rivistas -- open access database providing access to high quality scholarly journals in the social sciences, humanities and sciences. The titles are in Spanish and are published in Spain and Latin America. Currently the database contains more than 400 titles and 110,000 fulltext articles.
- Hispanic American Periodicals Index -- source for authoritative, worldwide information about current political, economic, and social issues concerning Central and South America, Mexico, Brazil, the Caribbean basin, the United States-Mexico border region, and Hispanics/Latinos in the United States. Includes sources in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Index Islamicus -- indexes literature on Islam, the Middle East, and the Muslim world. Records in the database cover almost 100 years of publications and include not only works written about the Middle East, but also about the other main Muslim areas of Asia and Africa, plus Muslim minorities elsewhere.
- MideastWire.com -- an Internet-based service of translated news briefs covering key political, cultural, economic, and opinion pieces appearing in the Arab media.
- Political Database of the Americas -- offers information about institutions and political processes, national constitutions, branches of government, elections, political constitutional studies and other subjects related to democracy in the Americas.
- Quarterly Index of African Periodical Literature -- an index of over 300 selected periodicals [mostly scholarly] which are regularly acquired by the Library of Congress from twenty-nine African countries.
- World Scholar: Latin America and the Caribbean -- brings together primary source documents about Latin America and the Caribbean; academic journals and news-feeds covering the region; reference articles and commentary; maps and statistics; and audio and video. World Scholar covers topics such as politics, economics, religion, culture, international affairs, the environment, science, and technology.
Descriptions of resources are adapted or quoted from vendor websites.