New Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC)
BMC is a e-learning tool which complements BESS. BMC Provides deeper leaning on market concepts and cross asset nature of the financial markets. To access this course, login to Bloomberg using your personal login information (see box below for instructions) .
Enter BMC and hit GO (Green 'Enter' button) and you will be directed to the course.
You do not have to do the course in one sitting. :-)
In order to begin the certification program, you must create a personal USERNAME & PASSWORD. Do not use the USC login, you will not receive credit from our academic account.
CREATE AN ACCOUT
1. Launch Bloomberg
2. Press the CONN/DEFAULT key on the upper right (the RED key),
3. When asked for the username/password, SELECT THE LINK TO CREATE A NEW USER
4. Fill in the data as prompted, creating your own username and password. In order for Bloomberg to provide you a validation code, you will need to provide a way for Bloomberg to send it to you, they recommend TEXT MESSAGE via your cell phone.
5. When you receive your validation code, enter it into Bloomberg. You may need to answer some additional questions.
6. When logging in to view the tutorials and take the exam, be sure you have logged in with your user name and password, otherwise, you will not get credit!
BMC Consists of:
You can take all 4 Market Sector exams and recieve acknowldgement, but you must take:
Once you have logged into Bloomberg using your own username and password:
FOR TRAINING VIDEOS
BLOOMBERG MARKET CONCEPTS - BMC